Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Tinted taillight questions.

3190 Views 19 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  da-rza
Hey guys, I was looking at tinting my taillights when I take my car in to be painted. I was wondering. Are the taillights still bright during the day? I'm assuming night shouldn't be a problem. Also if you do the entire thing does the reverse light come through easy?? Or should I just leave that untinted?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
986 Posts
I want my tail lights as bright as possible, that's why I went with sequentials, they "all" light up as brakes lights. Bright brake lights might stop from being re-ended, personally don't get the tinted light thing.

Me either. Tinting DOES make the lights darker, even if they still seem OK at night they're not as bright as they should be. Can't change the laws of physics.

I have no problem fiddling with decorative stuff for customization. I understand fiddling with functional equipment and improving its function. I don't understand fiddling with a functional part of the car and DEGRADING its function. Especially a signalling & safety feature.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.