Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so just got back from vacation in the adirondacks with my challenger, and the car seemed to have held together up there aside from one little mishap. I was backing out of a spot and crunched a low rock with my driver side tip and it bent it up a little bit and took a couple nice chunks out of it. I was thinking it shouldn't be too hard to get a replacement tip. I was wondering how much that might be?

I also somewhat remember seeing black tips along the road, am I imagining things? And if you guys have em, how much is a set of the black ones? I may just wind up going for the switch over.

·
Registered
657 Posts
We have been coating our diesel systems black for a few years now...There was a thread on here a while back about a guy who painted his tips and they came out looking pretty cool. I can sell you either a replacement tip, or a pair of black ones if you want...If it were me, I'd paint the damaged tip to try and save it if possible, and if you're not happy with the result, I'll set you up with a pair of replacements...

Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts