Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like opinions on the best tire dressing. I want something that won't turn tires brown over time,won't sling off and get on the fenders. Also something that lasts. I would prefer something I could wipe on instead of a spray.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
I use Black Magic Tire Wet gel and have had great results with it. I always hit it again with the applicator and no product when I pull the car up to get the part of the tire I missed and I've never had a problem with sling.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
x2 on the Adams Super VRT. You can find it on their website. My brother uses the poor boys tire dressing and swears by it. I haven't tried it, but its very reasonably priced.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
THANK YOU! I took your advice, watched their video and bought it.

I used to use a Meguires product for this but if you got it on the paint it was a ***** to get off. This Adams stuff is the triple-shitz... goes on smooth and even and wipes right off paint and glass. Great stuff!

I've been on Internet forums for many years and heard all kinds of recommendations but this is one worth buying.

:thanks:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I use Black Magic Tire Wet gel and have had great results with it. I always hit it again with the applicator and no product when I pull the car up to get the part of the tire I missed and I've never had a problem with sling.
Been using this stuff forever myself. I usually spray direct on a applicator and then proceed to rub on the tire to get into the cracks and try and lift some dirt @ the same time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The Adams product is pretty expensive for a 16 ounce bottle. chemical guys has a one gallon size for not much more. Good stuff as well. JMHO

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
The Adams product is pretty expensive for a 16 ounce bottle. chemical guys has a one gallon size for not much more. Good stuff as well. JMHO
A little of that stuff goes a long way but if you want shiny tires this isn't for you. :pimp:

Reactions: Triz
1 - 16 of 16 Posts