Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this may be misleading, but I had a problem with a tire. Someone thought it would be a good idea to put one in the middle on my lane at night and, well... My baby is in the shop. Bright side? I am upgrading to the SRT airdam. Downside, I have a ford for a couple weeks.

I thought it wouldn't be a big deal being without her for a couple weeks, but damn I was wrong. Here is the damage and I hope no one has to deal with this again!
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1385538909.284821.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1385538924.334986.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1385538979.201744.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1385539008.535903.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
Dodge challenger rallye redline
453 Posts
That's so crappy! I hope it gets done ahead of schedule so you can get back to cruising! I was driving at night 3 hours into the drive I look Down at the gauges checking temp and stuff and look up and there is a super single retread in my lane I was lucky and was able to dodge it but man was it close!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Damn that is nasty having to drive a Ford lol but seriously glad no was hurt and in no time it will be back in you hands it could have been a lot worse.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
What a coincidence! The other night I was driving home, really tired after a 12 hour shift. Most of the way home I keep hearing this kinda grinding noise. Anyway , I wake up the next morning and it seems I was driving home on only 3 tires ! Wonder where it went ? Just breakin' balls. Sorry for your rides damage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts