Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,470 Posts
@Newoldchallenger Says he has 325s

I think 11"-13" is recommended widths, so the stock wheels should work. Have you looked for 325s? Looks like only PIRELLI P ZERO 325 /35 R20 $500+ each!

A Guy

·
Registered
523 Posts
If you drop one size in width to a 315/35/20 you will open up MANY more options.

They are recommended for a 11 inch rim (which you have) and are roughly $100 a tire cheaper than 325's to boot.

I also BELIEVE they can be run square ...but please don't take that as gospel.
That is what I have read on other challenger sites from other guys with Widebodys.
I have asked in a thread "Widest front tire on Widebody" but never had anyone post pics.

Hellcat.org has many members w/Widebody Hellcats/Redeyes. Probably a good place to search and double check FRONT fitment. The rears are no problem.

·
Registered
68 Posts
another vote for the 315's.. the aspect ratio will be closer so your speedo will stay within 1% as well.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I have Toyo R888R in 325/30x20 on the 11" OE WB wheels. They are slightly smaller in diameter than P Zero all season OE tires. According to my GPS the speedometer is within 1 MPH, so no problem there. No rubbing at all.
They definitely provide better traction. I run them at 28/7 psi hot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
deano379
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing