14,789 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,789 Posts
Better than the chrome that come on them for sure. Surprised they still do chrome for all black wheels

A Guy

·
Registered
84 Posts
Better than the chrome that come on them for sure. Surprised they still do chrome for all black wheels

A Guy
These are black (black chrome I think) and chrome lugs w/look very out of place...I just went out & looked at the 'key' & there are no markings, so I don't have a clue as to the brand. Just a guess but based on how the original owner kept things (detailing & 4 oil changes in 12k miles) could they be factory locking lugs?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,789 Posts
They look like Gorilla...key is a flat black key? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with them, they just stick out farther

A Guy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Have a 2010 5.7
So far I have added CAI, 2.5 in magnaflow exhaust & Diablo tuner. Will be putting JBA shorty’s on next.
After that, intake & cam.
So my question is what size tire does everyone run after doing mod’s?
Wanting it to hook etc
Anyone swap tires out for drag radials when racing?
I went with 275/40's BFGoodrich G Force Comp 2 A/S on all four corners. I had staggered 245/45 up front and 275's in the back. Back tires were toast after like 20k miles.

Mods include a CAI, Borla catback, JBA shorties, no cats, Hemi Fever 93 tune. The 275's try to hold traction, but it's futile. These A/S's perform well for me and Discount Tire guarantees they last til 45k miles. If not, they'll pro-rate the next set of tires.

·
Registered
84 Posts
They look like Gorilla...key is a flat black key? I'm not saying there is anything wrong with them, they just stick out farther

A Guy
no, the key is chrome

21 - 28 of 28 Posts