Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to upgrade from the stock 245 all around to 275 all around, my only concern is that the wheels will rub. Does anyone have a challenger R/T that’s upgraded to 275 all around or didn’t because it rubbed? Just trying to see if I make the upgrade if I’ll have to roll my fenders at all. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looking to upgrade from the stock 245 all around to 275 all around, my only concern is that the wheels will rub. Does anyone have a challenger R/T that’s upgraded to 275 all around or didn’t because it rubbed? Just trying to see if I make the upgrade if I’ll have to roll my fenders at all. Thanks in advance
what size are ur rims? Im only asking because i dont think theres a difference on HC and other non wide bodies thought they have the same arch clearance

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,265 Posts
I went with General AS05's in 255's all around on 9" rims. No scrub worries, cheaper than 245's and 275's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what size are ur rims? Im only asking because i dont think theres a difference on HC and other non wide bodies thought they have the same arch clearance
I have 20 by 8 but I’m looking at a new set that’s 20 by 9.5 in the front and 10 in the rear

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
613 Posts
I have 20 by 8 but I’m looking at a new set that’s 20 by 9.5 in the front and 10 in the rear
I would not run a 275 on a 20x8. Wait for a wider setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts