Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, right now I have Michelin tires that go for around $950 for set. What are the good tires for challenger for a budget of $600?

·
Vendor
12,274 Posts
Hello, right now I have Michelin tires that go for around $950 for set. What are the good tires for challenger for a budget of $600?
if your close enough to us, we have a few sets of Pirelli P zero for 550.00 a set 275-400zr20
Luke

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
I put these on think it was very close to price ,

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
Where are you? I'll sell you a set of factory Goodyear's with only a few thousand miles on them.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I put these on think it was very close to price ,
i really like the bfg comp tires and been running them on my volvo v70 for years but you will find they wear fast ,even on my family car.iim running the atturos on my chally and i was all in for under $600

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,003 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
General GMAX AS-03 Great tire at a great price for our Challengers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Had 285/40 P-zero summers installed before Easter and 7K miles later they are already toast. That's it for my Pirelli love :) Going to try Continental Extreme Contact Sports next although they only come in 285/35.

·
Registered
125 Posts
AS-03's are discontinued. I just picked up a set of AS-05's last week. I don't have them mounted yet.
That sucks! The AS-03 was a steal! What's the difference with the AS-05? I'm thinking of going with 275's this time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
512 Posts
Pricing is comparable to the AS-03. Initial reviews on the interwebs indicate it's a better overall tire in both traction and handling. My original GY F1's have plenty of life left, but I want to mount up some all-seasons so I can drive well into sub freezing temps this winter season. (at least up until PennDOT starts salting the roads then it's back to my jeep) Last year in PA we had a relatively dry winter so I missed out on driving the R/T some.

General G-Max AS-05 Tire Review & Rating - Tire Reviews and More

https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4403330/General_releases_the_G-Max_AS-

G-MAX? AS-05 | General Tire

1 - 18 of 18 Posts