Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2011 rt with the sport line eibach kit installed with hurst wheels. Have trouble with inner fender contact. Are there any taller inner fenders or what is everyone doing to fix this issue if you are running into it.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Have 2011 rt with the sport line eibach kit installed with hurst wheels. Have trouble with inner fender contact. Are there any taller inner fenders or what is everyone doing to fix this issue if you are running into it.
get them rolled, that should give you an extra 10-15mm of play.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
285 rear and 245 front I bought the car set up this way. Camber has been off for a while can tell by the lean and tire wear. I'm only hitting inner fender no accuall fender contact.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Heat gun and a rubber mallet will probably give you a little more clearance. If not, wheel spacers will work, but I don't like those, they put added stress on your wheel studs.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's my first plan of action I got kits today hopefully get them on this weekend and get it to the alignment shop first of next week

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Who painted those awesome Hurst wheels black? To each his own, I guess.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Awesome Car...take the mallet and bash in that plastic..or correct the camber.....get this thing on the road and show it off!
Great job on those painted Hurst Wheels.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank y'all I'm more than happy with the car just have a few changes I want to make. Thanks for blowing that pic up too. Camber kit going on tmw and I order new inner fenders to start new and roll them. Love this car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts