• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
SXT Plus
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That is the Question !

Was interested in finding out the thoughts on custom badging the rear spoiler.

Love it or hate it sound off.

Would love to see how yours looks if you have done it !

·
Registered
9,366 Posts
Badging is a personal preference. For myself, I just wanted the R/T on my Scat Pack's rear spoiler.

I also prefer "CI" call outs over "Liters", so on the quarter panels, I removed the 6.4 Bee, and put on the OEM plain Bee with the OEM "392"

There's no right or wrong, it's just a matter of what you like best!

·
Registered
SXT Plus
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Having an SXT Plus there are not many options for me.

SO I am going custom.

I was going to have a matching piece on the Grill and tail... just did not know if it was overkill or not.

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Having an SXT Plus there are not many options for me.

SO I am going custom.

I was going to have a matching piece on the Grill and tail... just did not know if it was overkill or not.
I bought these badges on Amazon. I've gotten some positive feedback at car shows, so I'm not regretting putting them on at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm an old guy and prefer cubic inch callouts.
That is really nice. I was thinking about getting a Hemi R/T emblem to put on my RT+ but I couldn't find any quality ones. Most are Chinese ones for sale that peel apart in a month.

I put the 345 numbers that mimic the 392 callouts above my hemi badge on the fenders. Might end up putting those on my hood and getting another set of 345 hemi for the trunk like yours. I really do like that look!

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
That is really nice. I was thinking about getting a Hemi R/T emblem to put on my RT+ but I couldn't find any quality ones. Most are Chinese ones for sale that peel apart in a month.

I put the 345 numbers that mimic the 392 callouts above my hemi badge on the fenders. Might end up putting those on my hood and getting another set of 345 hemi for the trunk like yours. I really do like that look!
Thanks!
Perhaps I'm prejudiced, but I like the idea of the "345 Hemi" on the spoiler.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,112 Posts
Didn't vote as I don't hate it or love it, lol. I think they look good on the cars I see on the forum. I'd vote Like it. For me, to paraphrase tattoo, "de badge, de badge" :)

A Guy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts