Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have solo on your 3,6?If yes i ordered mine yesterday i cant wait lol .I have one question if your car sound like video number 1 or 2 or 3 or better !!!! thanks
1:
2:
3:
:thanks:

·
Registered
373 Posts
video 2 is on a 3.5L engine so its not going to sound exact

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I think mines sound more like video 3. I have a video of mines at take off and it sounds very similar.

I have the vid on my phone, I don't have YouTube but if someone know another way for me to post it I will.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow, I am surprised how nice that sounds. Is there much of a drone inside the car?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Love my solo....take the J-Pipes OFF. IMO my car sounds exactly like Vid #2 from the 2:42 - 2:52 demonstration. That's the most accurate bit from all three vids IMO. Enjoy

·
Registered
481 Posts
IF you had two more cylinders it would sound better...just saying...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey that last video is me! It always falls back on the video never doing it justice! but i can tell you it definitely was worth every penny to me! plus you can remove the "j pipes" like i did and you get a little more growl and loud at the expense of some drone :thumbsup:

And to answer your question, i would say the 2nd video from 2:42 - 2:52 like Sander82 said. you really should just hear it in person if you can!

·
Registered
90 Posts
It always falls back on the video never doing it justice!...you really should just hear it in person if you can!
Totally true, in person people always ask how I got it to sound like I do and I put it all on Solo, then they ask the price lol...

·
Registered
481 Posts
And he calls his tint "tints", lmao.
everyone loves a good set of "tints" don't you? Or you got a little too much "sugar" in your tank?:elephant:

·
Registered
576 Posts
I thought about getting this kit I really like the way it sounds on throttle but it sounds raspy at idle it seems.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I been looking at this kit or some flowmasters kit. I just want mine to sound deeper and less drone/ricer

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I enjoy mine. On WOT it sounds pretty badass but it can sound a little ricey in 3rd and 4th. Best part about it is there really isnt much drone to it.

Also dont take the jpipes off. The drone will be unbearable and I guarantee noone will wanna drive in the car with you lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts