Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2011 Black SRT. When I got it, the stripes had been removed (I found out through the build sheet that it originally had them). So now I'm kinda thinking about maybe putting the stripes back on. I got some samples from Big Worm Graphix (Silver Metallic, Matte Black, Gun Metal Metallic & Satin Dark Silver). Trying to get opinions of what others would do???

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
the hurst style stripe looks pretty wicked with black. add the vintage gold wheels and good lord, best look, hands down imo

Attachments

Reactions: DJ Hemi

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I'm not a stripe fan. I prefer to let the beautiful lines & contours of the Challenger body speak volumes, along with the wheels of your choice. :)

But, as with most visuals, this is a subjective and personal decision. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Don't they though? Tell you what, if Fenix was black, thats def the wheels she'd be sportin

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I like the retro flavor the most so I really like the full length hockey stick stripe, T/A stripe, and mid body line stripe, and R/T classic stripes. If I had gone with black I'd be tempted to go for gold wheels, gold hockey stick, and, gold fuel cap. Although Gun metal accents would look really nice as well. I like how the Rider Graffix stripe starts off as almost a pin stripe in the front.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Registered
13 Posts
For me the question isn't about if I should or not... the question is what type and how many to make it look it's best and still accent the lines of the natural design... I'm attaching an idea of a stripe job that I have been looking for ever since I bought my car... I want white though, not orange :jester:
011714CMG62.jpg

011714CMG71.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Hockey sticks are very cool...

I like the retro flavor the most so I really like the full length hockey stick stripe, T/A stripe, and mid body line stripe, and R/T classic stripes. If I had gone with black I'd be tempted to go for gold wheels, gold hockey stick, and, gold fuel cap. Although Gun metal accents would look really nice as well. I like how the Rider Graffix stripe starts off as almost a pin stripe in the front.

Take it easy
Jay

I'd like grey or red ones on my car. I like whisker stripes, so if I get them they will not be full length hockey sticks. Anyway, after market looks better IMO.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts