Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Texas Outlaw Challengers will be guest unclub again at the NTMC Cruise Night Show; May 14, 2011 5:00-9:00 @ Cracker Barrell 889 South Stemmons Freeway Lewisville, Tx $10 entry, 40 plus awards, dash plaques to first 50 registrants. Info; ntmc.org or 817-595-6900
We won a LOT of awards last year, and COOL to win an award with a Texas Challenger on it from a Mustang club, LOL! Let's cover em in Challengers again! :D

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
This is a nice event to participate in. I attending the last one and
had a great time...even won a plaque. The Mustang crowd were
very cool to hang out with and I wish I could make this one, but
I have to work that day.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I actually LIVE in Lewisville, Tx. I don't own a Challenger (21 year old college student), am I still welcome to come to this event and look at the cars?

·
Registered
574 Posts
By the way, I've been seeing A LOT more Challengers in the area. Even at my school (University of North Texas) there's a lot more SEs driving around. I've only seen 2 RTs there. I'm seeing Challengers all over now, it's bittersweet. I want them to still be unique, but it's always nice to see one.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to mention that plumcrazyhemi NEEDS good Challenger pictures for da plaques, his email is on the Texas Outlaw Challengers 2011 thread. Ken we'll miss ya and APPRECIATE the long drive up last year, hope to make your cruise the next day. Prof., hell ya come on out allways good to meet another Challenger nutcase, even if you DONT own one yet!;)

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still need some high res pics otherwise Plumcrazies whitestripe will be on award again ( it does look good tho)! This is on the SAME day as Mopars at the Motorplex, but if you want to just be one of the 100s of Mopars in the crowd go out there! If you want your car to get more attention, come out here wid us, four confirmed so far so we'll just have to take home ALL the awards, LOL! ;):werd:

·
Registered
43 Posts
but if you want to just be one of the 100s of Mopars in the crowd go out there! If you want your car to get more attention, come out here wid us, four confirmed so far so we'll just have to take home ALL the awards, LOL! ;):werd:
Got an email today, time is flying by,,,need pics badly. Please? :fight:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One day left to submit Pics!

Thanks! Still one day left so send them pics in, well let y'all know which one they use, and it'll be good ta see ya again Spencer so far it's five of us confirmed. Man we will cleanup on awards, LOL!:guiness:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I've sent the pics that were sent to me. We'll see what happens. Just an FYI, Bee i found some of your car from last year, and I submitted them too. None of our car this time, wanted everyone else to have a chance,LOL. :slap:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think we are going to do both...race at the Motorplex and stop in here on the way home. Just hope I can get the Challenger buttoned up and tuned by then.
Great man, come on by we'll be there till 9:00 at least! :D BIG THANKS to all that sent pics for the awards we gave em a few chooses but ALL were sweet! I'll let y'all know which one/ones they use soon as I do!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got an email today, he has them ready to go. I'll let ya know who they choose when I know. Thanks to those that took time to submit pics btw.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
LOL, Well tell em to get off da plaque before they get a footprint on it, as I intend on winning one! Here's the ones who are coming so far
1) Plumcrazyhemi
2)Dagoods
3)Dagoods
4)Bobby Light
5)Sickrbee
6)Villaroa( has to work that day but I'll register/save him place if late)

Also hope to have a couple showups after the [email protected] thingee! :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
The final pieces arrived today for final assembly! If I can get it all in and tuning finished, we will be bringing the car down next weekend! Put me down for fingers crossed and tenative!

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The final pieces arrived today for final assembly! If I can get it all in and tuning finished, we will be bringing the car down next weekend! Put me down for fingers crossed and tenative!
Cool, add 7 more fingers crossed 4 U! ;)
7) Debwal
8) 08OrangeKrate ( fingers crossed and tentative):thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well the decision was made, looks like the SWEET white Gen1 Challenger ( 1st to join the UnClub) will be on the award! They couldn't have picked a better rep of TOC!:werd:
9) Sublime275

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sunny weather expected! :D

Weather looks to be VERY nice for this! Last before the summer heat gets in, come on out it's gonna be a blast!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts