Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
8,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...or I could try out this new line of wax & QD from SCG.

I gotta give them props for their choice of vehicles to use on the labels though, it's got my seal of approval!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, one of these days I will have tried every possible car care product out there, and then I'll have nothing else to look forward to when browsing the local auto parts stores for "the next best thing."

I just hope I'm old and almost dead when that day arrives, as I won't have anything to look forward to afterward and will surely die from boredom soon thereafter.

Nuke

Attachments

Reactions: 2013Redline

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
...or I could try out this new line of wax & QD from SCG.

I gotta give them props for their choice of vehicles to use on the labels though, it's got my seal of approval!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, one of these days I will have tried every possible car care product out there, and then I'll have nothing else to look forward to when browsing the local auto parts stores for "the next best thing."

I just hope I'm old and almost dead when that day arrives, as I won't have anything to look forward to afterward and will surely die from boredom soon thereafter.

Nuke
Hmm that looks great! I'll have to pick up a bottle next time I go out. Should be a great quick detailer. Thanks for the link.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts