Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Challenger SE waiting for me to sign the papers and i'm torn between a few decisions.. I want two black strips down the middle of my silver car and a want a automatic car starter. I also want a chrome fuel door and fog lamps which i would think would make the car look even better than the basics but i was reading your posts and it sounds like it would not be a good idea. What to do since it would be my car and Im not planning on selling it other wise i wouldnt buy it. What to do, if any one has any advice please let me know. Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Don't sweat the small stuff. Make it exactly how you want it to be, nothing less. You won't regret it

·
Registered
485 Posts
I don't understand why it would be a bad idea.? Sounds like some good mods to me. Better than being like everyone else out there. Just post pics when you're done.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I don't understand why it would be a bad idea.? Sounds like some good mods to me. Better than being like everyone else out there. Just post pics when you're done.
My thoughts exactly. As they say, "DO IT, TO IT":browsmiley:

Oh, and welcome to the forum:bigthumb:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
I have a 2010 Challenger SE waiting for me to sign the papers and i'm torn between a few decisions.. I want two black strips down the middle of my silver car and a want a automatic car starter. I also want a chrome fuel door and fog lamps which i would think would make the car look even better than the basics but i was reading your posts and it sounds like it would not be a good idea. What to do since it would be my car and Im not planning on selling it other wise i wouldnt buy it. What to do, if any one has any advice please let me know. Thank you
Get the car you want, customize it how you want & you'll definitely enjoy it. :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Ditto the above pasts and welcome aboard! :)

·
Banned
557 Posts
Sounds like all good ideas to me. Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:

Heck, I'd try to get the dealer to do all that (for free) before you take delivery. I'd imagine they'd do almost anything to dump a left over 2010 SE model right now.

·
Registered
338 Posts
All those mods are easily done once you get the car. Trust me I've done the fuel door and fog lights. Still waiting for the right tome to get the stripes on mine.

It's a lot better to work on the mods over time that way you have things to look forward to. My SE is unrecognizable since I brought it home bone stock and I love it!

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
As long as you are not concerned that you be able to get your money back for the mods if/when you trade the car I can't think of a reason not do the items you mention.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Do what you think looks good man, its your car. Just one little thing, dont up-badge it up and go street racing and get dusted. Thats embarrasing for all of us. Other than that man Do it to it!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
No reason not do do all those things. I added a chrome fuel door to my S/E, looks good and took longer to unpack it than it did to install it. Congrats on the car, enjoy it and don't sweat what others say :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for all your reply's and thank you for the warm welcome. I will try to get them thrown in for free i'm already ball busting the guy and he's begging me to take it now so im sure we will work somthing out.

Again thanks for the warm welcome and GREAT advise...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts