the car really stands out w/ those bright blue stripes

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Very nice, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Looks awesome, can't hear the engine though...gonna have to do something about that. I'm sure he will, LOL!

Goehner, where's yours???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car drives great. Reminded me a little bit of the m3 I used to own, just a muscle car version....as in, very responsive/connected steering, firm but comfortable ride, excellent brakes, very comfortable seats/driving position, good visibility, and of course plenty of power. I was very impressed by the quick and solid shifts from the auto trans. Can't wait to feel the power after its fully broken in. :)

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The car drives great. Reminded me a little bit of the m3 I used to own, just a muscle car version....as in, very responsive/connected steering, firm but comfortable ride, excellent brakes, very comfortable seats/driving position, good visibility, and of course plenty of power. I was very impressed by the quick and solid shifts from the auto trans. Can't wait to feel the power after its fully broken in. :)
Looks great and welcome to the forums. I can already tell you ND Ram will be asking what number and options you got so he can add it to the list. :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
You deserve some kind of reward for being the first to post a vid. (& at just 2 posts so far)
Thanks for posting & welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Now please post a walk around vid :)

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Looks great and welcome to the forums. I can already tell you ND Ram will be asking what number and options you got so he can add it to the list. :)
Who me? :browsmiley:

Thanks for the vids!

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess your car is number 557.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Feel like King of the Road

Im the Dad :)

This car is awesome. When I was younger I had a 69 Z28 and my brother had a Charger R/T. Well he could beat me so I was sort of jealous. I gave him a ride Mon. and he can't stop talking about it. I wanted one more muscle car before I drop dead. Well.....mission accomplished!
I find excuses to go to the garage and stare at it. My wife thinks its funny. Thank you dear for letting me get such a great car. It's your turn next car.:liar:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Im the Dad :)

This car is awesome. When I was younger I had a 69 Z28 and my brother had a Charger R/T. Well he could beat me so I was sort of jealous. I gave him a ride Mon. and he can't stop talking about it. I wanted one more muscle car before I drop dead. Well.....mission accomplished!
I find excuses to go to the garage and stare at it. My wife thinks its funny. Thank you dear for letting me get such a great car. It's your turn next car.:liar:

Congrats on the purchase! Don't forget to to post on the IE 392 badge numbers threads. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Mopar Madness

3 things Wrong:

1. The stickers they put all over the car take some work getting off. (get the goo gone)

2. The new brake pad they had in the trunk to put on is "Brutal" to change.

3. The floor mats you get for the front could have fit better.

Whats the best option on floor mats for the Beast?

These things still don't keep me from giving it a "10" :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts