Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a 7 week wait, finally brought this baby to her new home! :deal:

Definitely a head turner! Next decision is whether or not to add a Borla Exhaust. Borla has one of their two plants near here and my dealer has a direct connection to the VP @ Borla. Been offered to have it installed directly by Borla at their plant. Ah decisions!!!! :scratchhead:

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE!!! I love the Tenneessee orange ;) Heading to Nashville on Memorial weekend myself!

Did you tint the windows on the car? Or is that the stock window that came when you took delivery? It looks pretty dark already and I'm debating on tinting mine when it gets here...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No that is stock windows. I am okay with the shading myself. Some like it really dark but the po-po don't like walking up on dark window cars...not that I give them reason to walk up! =)

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Welcome aboard from Ohio!

·
Registered
852 Posts
Gorgeous! Loving that color more and more

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice car! ;)

If it's automatic, be careful with the exhaust change. The MDS mode can give an undesirable sound when amplified.
6-Speed. Talking to the rep at the dealer who works with the Borla plant and trying to get info on drone from their systems. Borla has three versions for our Challengers. The low end has a stock sound but with a few more added HP's. The middle he says sounds more like the stock SRT8 and add'l HP. The upper end he said is very aggressive which I don't know if I personally would want. Kinda like sneaking up on people then waking them up! :ninja:

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
In my opinion, you're not going to gain a significant HP advantage over stock. The key reason for an after-market exhaust is sound.

Also, every time I look at your pics, I want to go drive my car. Of course, every time I look at my sig, the same thing happens.:D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Congrats on the car! I've had mine for two weeks, love the color it's a real head turner.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congratulations!!!! Beautiful color. I know that you will enjoy it.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
is it a 2011 or a 2010 ... cause it has the 2010 front chin spoiler .... i have a 2010 but i just got the new 2011 chinny chin chin

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
very sorry my bad ..... congrats on the new ride ... you will love it

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Welcome to the CLASSIC CLUB. Looks great.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Congratulations! I have the same color and setup. :D

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Congratulations on the fine ride! :thumbsup: I am starting to warm up to that color.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Congratulations on the fine ride! :thumbsup: I am starting to warm up to that color.
Same here. I know it's a classic so part of the draw is the wheels, but on a non-classic with copious amounts of black added to accent it I think this color would really pop.

Congrats on the purchase, nice ride no doubt.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts