Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we FINALLY had a decent day weather wise today. Backed up the RT in the driveway and took a few shots. First time Ive posted pics of the little orange jewel. Wadda ya think....lol

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Looks great... add me to the list of wanting to know what wheel/tire combination that is.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks All. Those are 22 inch 265 35/R22 Nitto... Foose Legend Wheels.

Here's a couple more pics.....

·
Registered
681 Posts
Can you post a picture showing the view down the side of the car from the rear? I want to see the tire width and how far the wheel/tire sticks out past the fender lips front and rear.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you post a picture showing the view down the side of the car from the rear? I want to see the tire width and how far the wheel/tire sticks out past the fender lips front and rear.
Its to dark to take decent pics now but I will try and post em up tomorrow....just so you know though.... they dont stick out at all at the top of the wheel well.....Now toward the bottom of the well they do stick out......just like you want them too..... IMHO

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Ok Stroker,

Here's the pics you were asking for. I loaded them in the Gallery but not sure how to post them up here.....maybe someone can school me on how to do that???

Anyway heres the link

Dodge Challenger Concept Photo Gallery - P1020897-1

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I really want those foose legends, but in 20s. Good pictures don't see many Challengers with the legends on them. Your car looks great.

Hmmm......heres something to think about. Its actually something I've been thinking about. 20's in front and 22 in back. The big drawback is not being able to rotate your tires. In back the 22's have plenty of clearance but up front its a real tight fit. They dont rub at all but there's not much clearance.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts