Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a major craving for the Good Old Brooklyn Original Nathan's. Just Love this place, some great memories for me. After eating 4 dogs and a bag of fries walked back to the car, a bunch of tourist were taking pictures of the Wall of Fame where they hold the hot dog eating contest. Then it dawned on me it would be a cool backdrop for the car. Just wish I had my good camera on me instead of the cell phone camera. Well I guess I'll be making another trip back. A few tourist started taking photos too. Some promised to send me their photos.

Later...AJ

·
Registered
695 Posts
Hell yeah! Love that place.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Used to go to Coney Island a lot as a kid. God, I miss Nathan's dogs !! And GOOD pizza !! And fresh connoli !! I'm getting hungry ...
(your car looks great, btw)

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
Great pics.
Car looks awesome.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Used to go to Coney Island a lot as a kid. God, I miss Nathan's dogs !! And GOOD pizza !! And fresh connoli !! I'm getting hungry ...
(your car looks great, btw)
Here are two of the 4

And here is a great Sicilian pizza from Ignazio's under the Brooklyn bridge.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Any members ever want to grab a bite, in the area or need a recommendation feel free to contact me.

AJ

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice pics! Originally from NYC myself and miss the food. That sicilian looks great! I use to always grab a slice at New Park Pizza in Howard Beach.
Nice Challenger btw!

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Here are two of the 4

And here is a great Sicilian pizza from Ignazio's under the Brooklyn bridge.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Any members ever want to grab a bite, in the area or need a recommendation feel free to contact me. AJ
Can you deliver upstate ? Maybe meet at Roscoe Diner :)

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
When your done eating there, get back in your car to LA (not La) and try some dogs from Pink's. yum

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can you deliver upstate ? Maybe meet at Roscoe Diner :)
Sure, when the weather is better. Though it taste much better right out of the oven. But like I said if anyone wants to make a road trip and meet under the Brooklyn Bridge at Ignazio's let me know. Know the owner and can sure arrange a little gathering with some good photos of the challengers under the bridge.

Later AJ

·
Registered
122 Posts
Wow

Damn A.J.

Now you got me homesick and hungry. Oh yea...born and raised. Two with mustard and onions or a slice (no....not the drink) from Andy's in Islip. Dude, gonna have to plan a trip now with the RT.

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
my two best hot dogs forever: the greeks in Bridgeport Ct. Boston Ave.
and Pinks in LA. only a 3,000 mile drive between them.
nathans are #3 for me.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I just found out that the Cannoli Factory in Wyandanch sells their cannoli through Costco. Now I don't have to have my cousin ship it once a year to satisfy my cravings. Still miss the pizza, though (Vincent's in Lynbrook ).

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice pics! Originally from NYC myself and miss the food. That sicilian looks great! I use to always grab a slice at New Park Pizza in Howard Beach.
Nice Challenger btw!
Good Pizza. Took the Challenger for a cruz on Christmas day before the snow storm out to Cross Bay Blvd to Rockaway and back home. Passed New Park Pizza too bad they weren't open, I would have stopped for a few slices. Had a great drive especially on the drag to Rockaway Beach.

How is Andy's in Islip ? I'll check it out.

We may have to do a Challenger Cruz and Food.

Later....AJ

·
Registered
947 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts