Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally pulled the trigger. 2017 CPO Challenger R/T. It’s granite pearlcoat with the blacktop package. I’m pretty excited .

·
Registered
629 Posts
I really like the Granite. That color is great for staying under the radar.

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,300 Posts
congrats!

Reactions: Rg21044

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So according to my research, this car being an A8 will have 372 hp and 400 lb/ft of torque vs 375 hp and 410 lb/ft for a comparable M6 equipped car. Can anyone confirm this?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
23,749 Posts
All the 2017 5.7L are 375 Horsepower and 410 ft-lbs torque. Only difference between A8 and M6 is MDS

A Guy

Reactions: Rg21044

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
That's not fair Dodge! I want my 2013 R/T Auto to have the full 375 HP and 410 Ft pounds of torque! Lol...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's not fair Dodge! I want my 2013 R/T Auto to have the full 375 HP and 410 Ft pounds of torque! Lol...
You better not roll up on me at a light....unless I just finished eating at Olive Garden. The pasta and breadsticks would cancel out the extra 3-5 hp and 10 lb/ft of torque.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went for a 45 minute drive yesterday. My main takeaway is how big and what a substantial presence this car has on the road....especially after driving a Corvette. This thing is seriously bigger than several compact SUVs. My neighbor has a Ford F-250 and they look pretty similar in size in the driveways. Given the size and weight of this car, I have to commend Dodge on its performance capabilities. Although I did get reminded that I'm not in the Corvette anymore by a tuned BMW335. Oh well, I just consoled myself by listening to that beautiful exhaust note. I love this car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts