Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Torn: 2010 Hemi Orange or 2011 Redline

9K views 53 replies 21 participants last post by  StealthChallenger 
HO is an endearing color, you will love it for years to come. A year and a half later I still get a big **** eating grin whenever I look toward my driveway! :) And personally I'm in the 'don't like the new steering wheel' camp, looks like a minivan wheel.

Glad to see you decided on the R/T. ;)

Keep strong arming them, dealers are always more desperate than they let on. When I bought mine it was the last HO Challenger for 09, and it still appeared they were going to cancel HO for the 2010 model year. The sticker on mine was just under 32k, but when we sat down to deal they wanted 40k, market value they said. I laughed in the guys face and told him I wasn't married to HO, but either way they would not get my buisness if I bought another color because of this BS. They asked me what my price was, and I told em not a penny over sticker.

Then they said they had a lady out of town offering 35k for it, but I could have it if I matched that today. So I said more power to ya with whatserface, and walked out. They called me two days later and asked me to come in. Suddenly they were giving the car to me at sticker!

If I had caved and paid 35 or 40k, then the next month it turned out that HO was still being offered, I would have burnt that dealer down lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.