Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi fellow muscle men !

So i ordered and got my Torq Thrust AR105 20 inch 18mm ET wheels delivered to the North Pole. Now what about tire size for back (front 8,5 wide i will stick to stock tires).

Back rims are 10 wide.

Anyone that know how wide tires i can put on that will fit a 2018 R/T (no Brembo brakes on R/T) without rubbing and other issues ?

285/45 ?
295/45 ?
305/35 ?

Im aware that ET18 could make the tires stick out more than i desire. But all expereinces from your Torq Thrust 10 wide back wheel are much appreciated. Problem here in the North Pole is that we cannot pop down to a dealer and discuss since no dealers are selling Torq Thrust, so good ol Ebay is our shop and buy wrong and return stuff is already as expensive as petrol here (8,5 dollars a galloon)

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Hi fellow muscle men !

So i ordered and got my Torq Thrust AR105 20 inch 18mm ET wheels delivered to the North Pole. Now what about tire size for back (front 8,5 wide i will stick to stock tires).

Back rims are 10 wide.

Anyone that know how wide tires i can put on that will fit a 2018 R/T (no Brembo brakes on R/T) without rubbing and other issues ?

285/45 ?
295/45 ?
305/35 ?

Im aware that ET18 could make the tires stick out more than i desire. But all expereinces from your Torq Thrust 10 wide back wheel are much appreciated. Problem here in the North Pole is that we cannot pop down to a dealer and discuss since no dealers are selling Torq Thrust, so good ol Ebay is our shop and buy wrong and return stuff is already as expensive as petrol here (8,5 dollars a galloon)
Sorry no answer here. Just wondering what color your spokes will be. I am getting the Anthracite. Billet car. Can't wait!!!!! Very excited for you. OUCH on the petrol prices.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I run 305 x 35's on my 10in Torque Thrusts, like somebody else said another cat runs 315's. If I remember right he had some rubbing issues when he first mounted them and had to do some modifing on the inner plastic wheel wells a bit to get them to fit right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2014 Dodge Challenger
63 Posts
Same here, 315.35's but on 12 inch wide rear weels
If you only have 10 inch wide wheels I would not go any more then 305 and thats at the limit.
When the car is jacked up to put the new back wheels on they might rub, but preload the suspension or lower it before you go cutting or bending and you'll be surprised to see it doesnt.

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
Yep, same. Anthracite.

HUH!!! Well alright. I guess if you stay over in Europe......North Pole or at least the not the Chicago Southern Suburbs and it should be alright I guess........ Congrats!!! Good choice I must say. What color is your car, I didn't look or forgot.....I'm OLD. (I love being able to use that one.........I'm old......I forget.....and it's ok!)

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have 295/40/20 Nitto NT555 G2 on mine and Rub on the outer fender lip. Looking at going down to 275/40/20

1 - 9 of 9 Posts