Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Looks good. I think they are tasteful.

My wife's car she wanted white stripes, so I installed them. I searched and couldn't find any pictures with this combo.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Looks great...:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
My wife's car she wanted white stripes, so I installed them. I searched and couldn't find any pictures with this combo.
Looks good! :thumbsup: Personally, I prefer the black stripes on a red car. However, you need to keep the women happy.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
like 'em! can you take some pix further away and get the whole car in the shot?

·
Registered
276 Posts
now get her to like some 20's and it will look better, or get SRT wheels

·
Registered
659 Posts
Looks good!. I always liked white stripes on red cars, for example, red Ford GT w/ white stripes looks fantastic.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Your right, that's the next thing on the list!
Cool! Then paint the calipers red and put white MOPAR or Challenger decals on them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I really like the white! Whos stripe kit?
Ebay, they were the lowest price $20.99 "buy it now". These aren't OEM repros, both ends of the stripes are shorter, and the R/T is shorter. They needed to be trimmed on top, I put the 2nd side on dry and it was a lot easier (less bubbles). I thought I might be pulling them off, that's why I cheaped out!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Nice, I've seen a DWB with the white stripes and always wondered what it would look like on TorRed, now I know. Looks good. I agree though, gotta get some new wheels.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like it, when I saw the thread I thought of the stripes going all the way down the side of the car but I guess that would be too Starsky and Hutch.. I believe that was a Torino wasn't it if anyone here is as old as me :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts