Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving home from school and i ended up rear ending a car that came to an abrupt stop in front of me. although i havent been driving it for a long time i really love this car and i hope that it's fixable. from what i've heard from my friends it doesn't look totaled but i figured i might as well ask you guys since y'all are the experts.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

· Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,485 Posts
Unbelievable....another one.

• Haha
Reactions: cruiseship_rt

· Registered
2011 SXT
5,735 Posts
That damage is not going to be any less then 10k , parts labor refinishing etc., no matter you need to have a good highly rated Body Shop check it out,
and have an Insurance claim on it OEM parts only is way to go for fit and alignment, part availability is another issue, no matter it needs to be checked out,
by a Shop.

· Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Pitch Black A8
3,196 Posts
driving home from school and i ended up rear ending a car that came to an abrupt stop in front of me. although i havent been driving it for a long time i really love this car and i hope that it's fixable. from what i've heard from my friends it doesn't look totaled but i figured i might as well ask you guys since y'all are the experts. View attachment 1073625
Welcome to the forum it's unfortunate that your first post is about what you did to your car. No one is going to be able to give you a real idea of the amount of damage to your car without a detailed inspection and measurements of the key points of the car. Personally, as others have suggested, I would seek out the best body shop available in your area and arrange to send the car there. All any of us can do is provide an opinion based on one picture which is worthless in the big scheme of things. You need facts and a plan to get your car repaired. Good luck to you!

· Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
36,782 Posts
Gonna say 2022 since he says hasn't driven it long. R/T Blacktop. Impossible to say until torn down and measured, etc.

A Guy

· Registered
18 Challengers and counting
2,311 Posts
...and yet those yellow bumper guards really did their job! lol!! Maybe the whole front end needed a yellow guard too! Sorry to see this happen, seems like we see this once a week now on the forum.

· Registered
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat
541 Posts
Sorry to see it 256, i dont see anything leaking and it looks like the LS Fender and Splitter are ok, whats the other side look like ?
If it just Hood, Grill, Fascia / Bumper, Headlight and Plastic I'm sure your fine but as everyone said who knows if there's unseen other damage.
Let us know how you make out and Good Luck

· Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
1,474 Posts
nnam256, the forum gets a question similar to yours from a brand new member once or twice a month. Everything you need to know is in the first responce.

Sorry about your misfortune, hope everything works out well for you.

· Registered
'18 SP modified (707hp)
422 Posts
All I know is that I'm getting banana guards back, they really worked well. For added protection, I think I'm getting these too
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

j/k. Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope it's not totaled and gets fixed soon.

· Registered
680 Posts
All I know is that I'm getting banana guards back, they really worked well. For added protection, I think I'm getting these too
View attachment 1073652

j/k. Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear about this. Hope it's not totaled and gets fixed soon.
I wasnt 100% sold until I saw "free tape" - completing payment now...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts