Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

I'm still crying about this. I'm located in NC, zip is 28012. Hydroplaned and totaled my beautiful Challenger. I chose to owner retain for a smaller insurance payment because over the years I've had a LOT of work done to her. This is going to be a great part car or drag car for someone. Again, this car has been totaled, so you won't be able to insure or drive this on the road again. The car rolls, runs, sorta drives (but I wouldn't recommend driving it more than moving it around a shop or driveway, not safe to take on the road). The engine, transmission, rear end are all good. It doesn't even look like that much damage but it being a 2011 insurance totaled it. 2 of the wheels (both wheels on the passenger side) are busted. 1 headlight is busted, the other seems to be fine, maybe needs a bracket. Everything including the radiator and back seem to be fine except maybe some busted brackets here and there. Suspension is not okay. I'll be happy to take more photos when I have time this weekend. Obviously I'd prefer someone local, but if you want me to ship it somewhere, if you pay for it and arrange it i'll help load it up.

ALL work on this car was done by the vendor here, Steve White parts. Thanks Luke for all your quality work over the years.

2011 Dodge Challenger RT Classic 6 speed (3.92 rear end).
2.9L Whipple Supercharger. I use it as a daily driver, so kept it "mild" at 8lbs of boost. Dyno tuned by Luke's guy and made 537 to the wheels.
Zoomers cat-back exhaust
Front and rear strut braces.
Upgraded tension arms.
Whiteline Poly cradle bushings.
Mopar cold air intake.
Upgraded fuel pump.
Air/Fuel and boost gauges (2 gauges) in the A-Pilar.
Cryo treated drilled and slotted rotors.
Modified Hurst short throw shifter.
Mopar stage one lowering springs.
9" and 10.5" Mickkey Thompson SC Comp wheels with 275 & 315 Continental Extreme contact DWS tires, maybe half life left? Don't hold me to that.

I'm sure i'm forgetting other things, I've had so much done to this car. I planned on never ever getting rid of it.

For audio:
Kenwood flagship GPS headunit, i think it was a DNX 890? whatever the flagship model was in 2012.
JBL MS-8 signal processor
JL audio C5 6.5 component in the doors/dash powered by Rockford Fosgate 2 channel 200w
JL audio C3 3" in the center
Inifinity 12" 1250w sub in a sealed box powered by Rockford 500w mono amp

I'm not looking to part out my car, except audio if you aren't interested. I want someone to take the whole thing. I'm looking for 10k OBO and obviously a little less if you don't want any of the audio components.

some of the pictures, where you don't see any damage is from before the accident. 67,900 Miles on the odometer. Supercharger has been on the car for 2 years, and i put maybe 15k miles at most since installing. Car runs like a freaking beast.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Man, sorry for your loss.

Do you have any more pics showing the whole car? It's vert hard showing the extent of the damage with the close up shots. I'd definitely like to see a few pics of the suspension if possible.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Do you have any more pics showing the whole car? It's vert hard showing the extent of the damage with the close up shots. I'd definitely like to see a few pics of the suspension if possible.
Sure, I'll take more pics this weekend, and get what i can of the suspension, but the body shop said the passenger side is shot.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Here are a few more shots, but didn't get any of the suspension. You can see the rear tire on the damage side doesn't sit straight anymore. Again, it would be safe to assume it's all messed up on the passenger side, but driverside should be totally fine.

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold

Sold, not sure how to change initial title to mark as such

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,853 Posts
The thread is also marked Sold ;)