Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone..Im Dave.. I live in Seattle Washington. Ijust bought a 2010 Challenger but its not real fancy. In fact its the cheapest one on the lot. As a retired and disabled old man of 67 I decided to go through my second round of Midlife and go for what I could afford. I only wish I had fog lights on this car. I found a set of Mopar Kit just for this and bought it. My only problem is how to get the head light switch out. .Is there anyone there that can give me some idea how its done?. I guess after I install them I still have to have that computer told what to do and that is a trip to the dealership. I had that same problem with my Jeep and the U connect.....wooo that computer needs to know EVERYTHING!! huh

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Welcome to the formum. You might want to ask your question in a seperate thread. Alot of people don't look at the intros but if you put it in the SE or exterior mod forums you'll get an answer. Here's what our expert SE mod guy says about programming the computer for fog lights.
programming should take 5 minutes and about 20 minutes to wait for the download. they should only charge for 1/2 labor or about $45.

i would do it for free if you were local.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The headlight switch is the easy part i just put fog lights on mine about 2 weeks ago just take a butter knife and slip it between the dash and the old switch and it will start to come out and just work it all the way around there are 2 clip and the top that just pop out and then unplug the old switch and plug the new one right and the just pop it back in place...

·
Registered
2017 challenger hellcat A8
1,987 Posts
Congratulations on the car, you got the nicest one on the lot.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts