Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done any TO mods... TO engine cover, TO interior mods... Etc... Wanting some ideas for TO accents for the interior and engine...

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I am shooting my 392 engine covers in TO base/clear for starters. I need to order the paint and get cracking :)

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Engine Cover

I'm not finished with it yet, but I thought I'd go ahead and post some pictures anyway. Color doesn't match quiet as good as I'd like, maybe later I'll redo it (when I'm not living in an apartment and have more room).

Attachments

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Jarrod,

Looks fantastic to me! Did you use OEM Mopar paints in spray cans?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not finished with it yet, but I thought I'd go ahead and post some pictures anyway. Color doesn't match quiet as good as I'd like, maybe later I'll redo it (when I'm not living in an apartment and have more room).
Looks great...

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
Jarrod,

Looks fantastic to me! Did you use OEM Mopar paints in spray cans?
Nope used VHT Engine Metallic burnt copper, doesn't look as close in person camera makes it look better, the burnt copper is a little lighter than the cars color.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
Nope used VHT Engine Metallic burnt copper, doesn't look as close in person camera makes it look better, the burnt copper is a little lighter than the cars color.
Looks good to me! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts