·
Registered
276 Posts
That is a nice orange, I like it

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just saw this on Challengerenthusiast.net

Toxic Orange on an R/T Classic looks AWESOME!!!

More pics: Click Here
I don't know man. I'm just not feelin it. It does look good on that classic, but not compared to HO. I guess it just depends on the look your going for. if you want high impact, Classic Hot Rod you go for the HO. If you want something with a darker look, then TO is for you. Its like comparing Van Halen to Metallica. One is all flash and in your face. The other is more dark and mysterious. I grew up when Dukes of Hazard was on T.V., so HO is a natural pick for me. I think the burnt orange color just got played out on too many compact cars. It ruined it for me. If they kept the color exclusive for performance cars, I could probably accept this color a little better.

·
Registered
852 Posts
It is def different. Would shine up real nice, but just not stand-outish....but to each their own!

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
Toxic indeed. Not for me, but it's nice to see some "color" in the Challenger line up.

·
Registered
630 Posts
It looks good to me. In these pics, it seem more orange than the coppery color Chargers that I've seen.

·
Banned
557 Posts
One thing is certain, it makes me love my brilliant black just a little bit more. Sorry guys, but to me this looks almost identical to the "burnt orange" color GM has been offering for several years now. I actually considered the Hemi Orange, but this doesn't even get a second glance. :(

·
Registered
140 Posts
To me it looks like the old "Burnt Orange metallic" on the 1970 Challenger (which I have)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Toxic orange

I think that color looks incredible. The SRT with black hood stripes will look classic.

It's nice to add some new colors to the Challenger color chart.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Meh,:slant:...give me GWE green or that Camaro green,...c'mon now,...I know it's a Camaro,...but the their green is eye catching.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Meh,:slant:...give me GWE green or that Camaro green,...c'mon now,...I know it's a Camaro,...but the their green is eye catching.
Have to agree with you there. Someone just bought a new green Camaro in my little town and I'm seeing it everywhere I go. It's probably the best looking Camaro color, very sharp considering the only green I would consider on a car is Sublime.

And yeah, not digging the toxic orange at all. It looks a lot like GoMango from the Daytona Chargers, and like 5+ other car colors that someone posted pictures of in another thread. It's not original at all, and certainly not a looker like HO is.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Looks like Mango Tango. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
448 Posts
I saw this one at a local dealer in Hanover, PA. last night. They also have IE 392 #0187 sitting in the back lot.

I have a hard time getting anything orange out of that, but it does look good.

I have liked that color since my 68 Barracuda, Formula S was "Turbine Bronze Poly." Same color IMO.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
i like HO much more...and i feel the green on the camaro is tacky and hideous. i hope the GWE is not as electric green as that

1 - 20 of 41 Posts