Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Saw this one on cars.com. I think this is the first challenger out in the wild for sale.

The toxic orange is a tricky color. In every shoot of it I've seen it looks difference. I have seen it in person on jeeps and it's the same deal. It looks very nice but it can go from orange to a copperish/brown depending on the light. I also don't think those stripes do it any favors. It'd look better with white stripes.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
A dealer where im at has a 2011 R/T Plus in stock. I went and looked at it. I like the steering wheel but dont like the new outside door handles. The seats feel the same. I guess they are supposed to be upgraded seats. The tilt and fold on the seats do work ALOT BETTER than the old ones though.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I LOVE this color! Can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for the post.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I typically like high impact colors with a car such as the Challenger...however when I ordered I passed on toxic orange for my '11 R/T classic I have on order because I had a feeling whenever I looked at it, I would think "well, it isn't Hemi Orange."

I went with black with red stripes because the green with envy wasn't available for me to order.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
I do like the new orange. I originally wanted hemi orange, but it looked to boy racer to me in person. Id buy this color for sure if I was looking at buying another car

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Probably my favorite Challenger color. Too bad (for me) that they didn't have it until now.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks like Go mango, but a tad lighter. It'd be interesting to see them side by side. For the record, HEMI Orange was way better.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts