Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I just ordered a 2011 TO R/T with the 392 rally stripes and the 20 inch chrome wheels. Just got the build sheet yesterday and now I'm just sittin and waitin

Already ordered the JBA exhaust K&N intake and the Diablo tuner

Now I just need the car

·
Registered
145 Posts
How much more power can you squeak out of the tuner?

Nice choice, im on the fence as what color to order, thats how i came upon your thread :)

BW

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
I LOVE the Toxic Orange color myself. If I were in the market for a Challenger now that would be my pick.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The tuner is suppose to up the HP and torque about 20 each... But there are a lot of different settings and tweaks

·
Registered
529 Posts
392 Stripes

Hey guys... I just ordered a 2011 TO R/T with the 392 rally stripes and the 20 inch chrome wheels. Just got the build sheet yesterday and now I'm just sittin and waitin

Already ordered the JBA exhaust K&N intake and the Diablo tuner

Now I just need the car
How did you order 392 rally stripes on an R/T? It is not on the list of items that can be ordered.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dealership ordered the r/t with no stripe and ordered the 392 stripes and they will be put on at the dealer... Still covered under factory warranty

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
They already make the Diablo tuner for the 2011?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's just an R/T but it has the black 392 Stripes and yes... The diablo for the 2010 has been upgraded for the 2011

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks... I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions and I'm also open for some advice for my challenger... Whenever I get it lol

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts