Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think? Will be using these as my auto cross and road racing rims and tires. My car has eibach springs, struts, ported polished intake and heads, magna flow high flow cats and exhaust, predator tune, C & L intake..Have my first event this weekend. Will be driving both my Z06 and Challenger:)

·
Registered
423 Posts
Hell yea those look sweet. How
Much was that set wheels and tires.. How low did you lower the car ? I was thinking the same thing about those wheels and our cars . Look sick!!

·
Registered
733 Posts
BAAAAAM! wooooheeeee!
whatta beauty!!!

I ordered exactly the same tires as I just heard really good statements about them.
but I'm on the waiting list as they have delivery issues here in Germany. Too many crazy Nissan GT-R owners ordered them, too ;-)

What wheel sizes are you using? 20x9 or 20x10? Same for the front and rear?
how's the clearing at the front? inside and outside. tight or very tight?

...... you got a nice Challenger!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Adam, ordered wheels from factory reproductions and tires from tires direct.net. Wheels were $199 and tires were $356. total cost with shipping was $2430 for tires and wheels. Wheels weigh 29.8lbs according to my scale which is not great but for the money excellent. I was looking at OZ wheels and BBS CHR but was not for sure what direction I will utimately take the car and not willing to spend the $ until I decide.

Lukester..your car is sick..I have admired it many of times. I have the 20 x 9 on front and back and went with it do to weight. It is a tight fit but I still have about 35mm of room left on front! I believe you could still go bigger. The national champion of SCCA has 285 35 18 on a 8.5 wheel. His answer to a question about having to large of a tire on a rim. Even more so than the driver, tires are the single most important investment you can make! Get the best tires you can get! Make em fit!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Are these wheels wider than the stock 300 wheels.. Why not get a set of take offs from a 300 wouldn't that be a Lil cheaper? What was your reason to go factory repos?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts