Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 CHALLENGER R/T
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Folks, My name is Phil, I have a 2015 Challenger R/T modified ,tuned put new Wheels and Rims, Rear 315/35/20 and Front 275/40/20 Nitto and SRT rims Black. Ok then! My left rear TPMS SENSOR Will not calibrate. Aftermarket Sensors 2 front and right rear check good, but left will not swapped out with another sensor checked both at tire shop both putting out 433mhz same as others. Prior to tire change I ran Firestone Indy 500 245/45/20 on all . with stock sensors np. Wanted to keep those tires as spares ready to go.

IMG_20200131_135734662_HDR.jpg

Does any body have any ideas what I should try next. Thank You, Phil C. Goliad, Texas

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
There are cheap Chinese sensors out there. I went for the Schrader made vales and they work flawlessly. You always want to have them tested prior to mounting just to avoid the brain damage :)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
aftermarket sensors have been known to cause problems like this, that includes localization faults (Meaning the corner it shows is bad isn't always the problem sensor, because it can't tell where they are). I've dealt with that quite a few times. If you had no problem with your stock sensors before, then you've pretty much narrowed down where your problem is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts