21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
ps a new assembly, no remans

View attachment 980906
So I guess they are supposed to put a reman in the car unless it takes too long to get one. So, perhaps the reman is back ordered even if there are new ones on the shelf? Don't know, guess we will see what happens.

·
Vendor
11,824 Posts
there is no reman, correct part # is 68260253ak and there are at least 5 available, your dealer is failing to go thru the motions to get you taken care off, for example I can have one here at our dealership tomorrow morning......yes for real

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
361 Posts
there is no reman, correct part # is 68260253ak and there are at least 5 available, your dealer is failing to go thru the motions to get you taken care off, for example I can have one here at our dealership tomorrow morning......yes for real
Sounds like DionR needs to follow up with another PM to DodgeCares with the above information and get the party started. Sure seems like his dealership is dragging their knuckles.....

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have a case number and was told they would be contacting the dealer and myself.

Only been a day, so hopefully soon.

I talked to my service writer and gave him the number. Got a voicemail back but haven't listened to it yet.

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Word is they have a transmission coming from Warren, supposed to be here next week. I expect if Luke looks again, there will only be 1 left there now.

Not sure if the failure was on the part of my service writer or the part department at the dealership. My gut says the parts department with maybe a little on the service writers part for not pushing them to find an answer. Who knows.

Thanks for the support Luke. Even if Dodge would have gotten the ball rolling, it would have been a couple of days longer. I think your input gave me the ammo to get them moving.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts