Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have several videos to edit but here is a link to the first one that I've uploaded to youtube, This track is absolutely incredible, if you ever get a chance to attend a track day on this course then don't miss the opportunity. Smoothest track all the way around I've ever driven and very challenging in places. Even with a large number of cars (usually between 30-35) on track at a time it was still extremely satisfying. I can't wait to go back because I did not push extremely hard being first time at track and by the end of the day I was finally feeling confident enough to really push. Again GO DO THIS if you can!! Many thanks to Andy Brant and the Enhanced Motorsports Performance guys. Here's the link: https://youtu.be/TN5W9KAq_N4

·
Registered
9,313 Posts
Looking good out there Rick, and glad that you had a blast. Does the car feel better with the bracing?

Thanks for sharing the ride! :)

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The track is incredible, if you love road racing you have got to get to this place!!! I can't wait to go again and REALLY push it, by then I hope to have several more sessions under my belt and possibly several NASA events competed as well. Wish I could have got my brother to bring his Hellcat, but there was one Challenger HC and one Charger HC there, I'll post some still pics after I get them loaded from camera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts