Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would be interested in attending an all day track day at Heartland Park in Topeka, KS on July 10 (Monday) please PM me. I would like to NOT be the only Mopar represented, so if you would like an absolutely rewarding day at a track that has recently been resurfaced then this is your opportunity. There are currently only 12 cars signed up which means everyone will get an exceptional amount of track time. Prior track experience is NOT a requirement and there will be many experienced drivers willing to share their knowledge. The sponsor of this track day has put on many track days including Hallett MRC, Motorsports Ranch in Cressen TX, Eagles Canyon in Decatur, TX, Circuit of the Americas and Heartland Park. I guarantee you will experience a good time. Rick

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
**Bump**

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well folks, we ended up getting the minimum number needed for the event so it is a definite go, I'm still the only Mopar in the mix, though Andy told me someone with a Camaro has signed up. Sure wish I could get some folks from here to show some interest. It is always fun and remarkably safe and and not too hard on the vehicle.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where can I find all the info for the event? I've never done a track day but I'm in Olathe so Heartland Park isn't too far for me.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Google Enhanced Motorsports Performance. I'll send you a PM as well. Rick

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK folks, just found out there actually IS an ACR Viper going to be at HP Topeka on Monday, so I won't be the lone Mopar after all. Don't think my little old R/T will keep up with the snake though, LOL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts