Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So over the holidays I was able to order and install a set of Track Hawk Tips on my 19. I’m pretty happy with the out come.
Tire Motor vehicle Wheel Mode of transport Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,324 Posts
Looks good, but stock was not that bad..................

Reactions: polara71

·
Registered
2016 Challenger R/T Plus Shaker
671 Posts
Nice. I finally got my Trackhawk tips installed about a week ago. I like the Trackhawk tips on a Challenger better than the rectangular style. The rectangular style is not bad, but it reminds me of the old Plymouth 'Cuda tips. Also, with the Shaker package, all the trim is black, so the black tips blend in with the other trim.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,706 Posts
Still lowest prices I find

A Guy

Reactions: Tape and JavierA

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
235 Posts

A Guy
That's cheaper than I see elsewhere Thx

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

A Guy
You beat me to it, that's where I got mine from.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Where is a good place to buy these?
BAM Wholesales probably has the lowest price. It's where I got mine.

Part Numbers are 68306589AB and 68306590AB for left and right.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101. 2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD
562 Posts
Looks good, but stock was not that bad..................
Agreed, they do look good and I thought about the change myself but I really don’t mind the rectangular ones that are on it already. If I ever have to replace one because it gets bad looking or something I might do this.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I put the trackhawk tips on my SRT I think they look much better than the stockers.
Gives the back end some differentiation

·
Registered
584 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice. I finally got my Trackhawk tips installed about a week ago. I like the Trackhawk tips on a Challenger better than the rectangular style. The rectangular style is not bad, but it reminds me of the old Plymouth 'Cuda tips. Also, with the Shaker package, all the trim is black, so the black tips blend in with the other trim.
I have a 2020 Shaker and I’ve ordered these tips too. I noticed my original tips have a spot weld on them and on the clamp. Did you install yours yourself? If so, did yours have spot welds and was taking the old ones off easy?

·
Premium Member
2017 Challenger T/A
83 Posts
I have a 2020 Shaker and I’ve ordered these tips too. I noticed my original tips have a spot weld on them and on the clamp. Did you install yours yourself? If so, did yours have spot welds and was taking the old ones off easy?
All that is needed to remove the old tips is a 1/2" socket. One bolt on each tip. Took maybe 10 min to remove the old tips and install the new ones. I didn't notice the spot welds your talking about... But if there are some they could be there to keep the clamp a fixed to the exhaust pipe.
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Tire Car

·
Registered
5 Posts
All that is needed to remove the old tips is a 1/2" socket. One bolt on each tip. Took maybe 10 min to remove the old tips and install the new ones. I didn't notice the spot welds your talking about... But if there are some they could be there to keep the clamp a fixed to the exhaust pipe.
View attachment 1016407
Thnx... I just need to get in there and get it done.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts