Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of any way to track their 2011 orders besides calling their dealer? I finally got my VIN today and am supposedly getting my SRT8 by the end of the month. I wanted to be able to check the status every day until I see my baby in the driveway, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Does anybody know of any way to track their 2011 orders besides calling their dealer? I finally got my VIN today and am supposedly getting my SRT8 by the end of the month. I wanted to be able to check the status every day until I see my baby in the driveway, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Red Barron founds this...just plug your VIN in the address where is says YOURVIN.

http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=19342&INPUT_TRACEABLES=YOURVIN&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome, thanks. But do you have a link to the page where you plug in the VIN? When I go to that link it shows someone else's status. Or did you mean to plug my VIN somewhere into the link?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
That's awesome, thanks. But do you have a link to the page where you plug in the VIN? When I go to that link it shows someone else's status. Or did you mean to plug my VIN somewhere into the link?
You'll have to edit my link to put in your VIN where it says YOURVIN in the link. So when you click on the link edit that part in the browser address bar with your VIN or post your VIN and I'll do it for ya. :)

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
thanks for the link, my delivery is still holding for the 19th.

I am really looking forward to my first Dodge in many years!

all the best....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Can't wait to see all of the reviews that pop up on this site after everybody gets theirs.

I almost bought a 2010 in December, but I held off.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You'll have to edit my link to put in your VIN where it says YOURVIN in the link. So when you click on the link edit that part in the browser address bar with your VIN or post your VIN and I'll do it for ya. :)
Got it, thanks. Looks like exactly two weeks from today. Can't Wait!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
You're welcome guys. ;) Red Barron deserves the credit for posting the link in the SRT8 forum.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Hopefully it lasts....
It kinda sucked when VinWIN got shut down an we lost the ability to track our cars. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking For Some help

Could someone please check my Vin#2B3CJ7DJ3BH526726, Von#24552157, Dealer #42232, I am going crazy waiting and not hearing anything ordered a SRT8 ON 11-17-11 dealer told me ship date on 1-14-11 and then Dodge Coustomer Service told me they have now changed it to 1-17-11. This has been the longest two months of my life, I have been on here looking around and just joined lots of good info. Thank you

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Could someone please check my Vin#2B3CJ7DJ3BH526726, Von#24552157, Dealer #42232, I am going crazy waiting and not hearing anything ordered a SRT8 ON 11-17-11 dealer told me ship date on 1-14-11 and then Dodge Coustomer Service told me they have now changed it to 1-17-11. This has been the longest two months of my life, I have been on here looking around and just joined lots of good info. Thank you
Only 2 months...

Try waiting from 7/14/2010 to 11/11/2010

July through Sept with no Chrysler updates...
Then nearly a full month to get around to shipping it after it was finally built in Oct.
Two months indeed...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

No really... I feel your pain...
Been there, Done that... and they GAVE me the t-shirt

Hopefully yours comes in a hell of a lot quicker than mine

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
has anyone's been loaded on a truck or train yet?

or are they all sitting in the storage yard in MI

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks

Thank you 70challengerrt, I know I am not the only one waiting but I would think someone should have gotten theirs buy now. I am sure it will be worth the wait and where I live it needs to go in the garage till spring anyway. Does anyone know what the hold up is ? I have bought alot of new cars and trucks over the years but never ordered one :)

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Only 2 months...

Then nearly a full month to get around to shipping it after it was finally built in Oct.
Two months indeed...

Hey man, I only ordered mine in November. I've been waiting to get a Challenger for over two years. Glad to hear you got yours though, the mopar '10s sound awesome.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Originally Posted by runner2go
Only 2 months...

Two months indeed...
Hey man, I only ordered mine in November. I've been waiting to get a Challenger for over two years. Glad to hear you got yours though, the mopar '10s sound awesome.
I was just trying to inject a little humor...

It was about the only thing that helped me get through the long wait. :(
Well that and beer... ;) :guiness:
Hope yours comes along soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nothing wrong with a little humor and some beer, reading some of the other posts on here it sounds like some of the IE SRT8's are starting to ship. I will get mine someday, If I ever find out I only got two months to live I plan on ordering another SRT8, cause I know it will be a longggggggg two months.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I hear ya. I put a deposit down 11/9/10 but I've been saving to buy a Challenger since 2005. :ack: They're not cheap but worth the wait. :D

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hear ya. I put a deposit down 11/9/10 but I've been saving to buy a Challenger since 2005. :ack: They're not cheap but worth the wait. :D
For real? That's the same date I ordered mine. Reordering this week though because that order got messed up.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts