Registered
690 Posts
Why isn't there any rubber on the road?

Any other pics?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Those tips look really nice! Exactly the look I’m going for. I’ve been looking for tips for quite a while now. Could you elaborate a bit on what it took to get those installed? Did you have to push the resonators forward or did you remove them? Where did you get the trackpack tips and how much were they?
thanks!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
The beauty with these is they literally bolt on. The hardest part of the install is knocking the old tips off, then lining up the new ones. East Coast Mopar and Steve White are priced similarly, and expect 310-320 shipped.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The beauty with these is they literally bolt on. The hardest part of the install is knocking the old tips off, then lining up the new ones. East Coast Mopar and Steve White are priced similarly, and expect 310-320 shipped.
Thanks for the reply!! So no welding, cutting, or moving resonators required? I assume you have these? Do you have any pics from various angles?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
15,397 Posts
No modifications you can't do with a wrench and hammer.

View attachment 993038 View attachment 993039
that's right - loosen the clamp and then hit the back of the tip with a mallet will dislodge the tip for removal. They are stuck on tight so trying to pull or pry feels like they won't budge.

I just installed the Mopar dual square tips (like the 70s E-body had) on my '16 last night

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
1,008 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Can someone be a gent and help me out with the dimensions of this tip, Width, length, and inlet size please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
276 Posts
Those tips look really nice! Exactly the look I’m going for. I’ve been looking for tips for quite a while now. Could you elaborate a bit on what it took to get those installed? Did you have to push the resonators forward or did you remove them? Where did you get the trackpack tips and how much were they?
thanks!
I have these as well, put them on Mid March. Bolt on, easy instal

I got mine from Bamwholesaleparts.com which were the cheapest I found them at $141.40 each.
Part Numbers are 68306589AB and 68306590AB for left and right.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think you left out the WD-40 :geek:
I didnt need any, but mine is a 2018. Smack em with a mallet or hammer and they will come loose. Need a 13 MM socket and rachet.

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts