Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
They look great! Any problem getting off the stockers? Mine will be in today, can't wait to put them on.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Wow, i like that look. I'll be ordering mine soon.

I have these as well, put them on Mid March. Bolt on, easy instal

I got mine from Bamwholesaleparts.com which were the cheapest I found them at $141.40 each.
Part Numbers are 68306589AB and 68306590AB for left and right.
Thanks for providing the part numbers

·
Registered
472 Posts
I checked these out and the website said they don't fit 2015 SPks or SRT392? if they fit a 2016 wouldn't they fit a 2015?

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,324 Posts
I just installed the Mopar dual square tips (like the 70s E-body had) on my '16 last night
PIcs? Where did you buy them?

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
555 Posts
I checked these out and the website said they don't fit 2015 SPks or SRT392? if they fit a 2016 wouldn't they fit a 2015?
If your exhaust from the mufflers to the back are 2.75 inches they will fit.

·
Registered
472 Posts
They should. I believe these all use the ball/clamp attachment for the tips.
I looked and did see a bolt. I just hope my old tips will come loose after I loosen the bolt. I'll probably have to use some WD-40 or top grade penetrating oil to help.

·
Registered
472 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
555 Posts
I looked and did see a bolt. I just hope my old tips will come loose after I loosen the bolt. I'll probably have to use some WD-40 or top grade penetrating oil to help.
Shouldnt need to. Just hit them a few times with a mallet or hammer and they will break free. And i dont mean really hit em as hard as you can. Just hit em around a few different spots. Mine is a 2018 and i hit em twice and they broke free.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
My Challenger is almost 5 years old and 72k miles. I just wacked it a few times with a mallet and they popped off.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
20,639 Posts
Mopar website? They probably only list models/years they came on, rather than what they will actually fit. 2015, 2016 no difference

A Guy

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mopar website? They probably only list models/years they came on, rather than what they will actually fit. 2015, 2016 no difference

A Guy
yeah, a couple ones, but you're right since I didn't know they really go on a jeep.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Heads up. I just purchased these from Bam today. $145 each. $16 shipping

Lowest price I could find.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
that's right - loosen the clamp and then hit the back of the tip with a mallet will dislodge the tip for removal. They are stuck on tight so trying to pull or pry feels like they won't budge.

I just installed the Mopar dual square tips (like the 70s E-body had) on my '16 last night
Pics? I think the square would fit the lines of the Challenger better than circles, JMO, the TrackHawk tips are nice and all, I just don't care for that look on a Challenger.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Mine arrived today. Gonna install this weekend. Out of the box they look nice.

Reactions: JavierA

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
690 Posts
Love looking at my trackhawk tips each morning. :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Now that is a shape looking set up. With that said I like the stock tips, but losing the chrome would be nice.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Got mine installed.

20200703_080349.jpg

21 - 40 of 46 Posts