Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me with a link or website to track my car? I have the vin and would like to track it being built.:scratchhead:

Thanks

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
I can seem to even find where I would enter in my Vin, I click on the link and a box open that says notice vehical trace. I can not enter anything in this box, I read the prior post on insight can not seem to get where I enter the vin. Help

·
Registered
402 Posts
In the URL... put your VIN in the URL....

"http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=78717&INPUT_TRACEABLES=YOURVINHERE&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN"

Right here where it says /\ /\ /\ YOURVINHERE - replace YOURVINHERE with your actual VIN, copy the complete new URL with your VIN & paste into the address bar of a new browser window. If your vehicle hasn't yet reached D status (a.k.a. scheduled to be built - ask your dealer,) this will not work.

:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Yes the Url? Type your dealer 5 digit number and your vin in the address bar at the top of the Insight page.
Backspace any number that is in the dealer number spot and put your dealers 5 digit number in, and back space the words yourvinhere and put your complete vin number in and hit enter. You must be D-1 before it will work. Thanks for everybodys help with this, Sleep does help:sleep:

MAKE IT HAPPEN OR GET OUT OF THE WAY = CHALLENGER:pimp:

In the URL... put your VIN in the URL....

"http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=78717&INPUT_TRACEABLES=YOURVINHERE&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN"

Right here where it says /\ /\ /\ YOURVINHERE - replace YOURVINHERE with your actual VIN, copy the complete new URL with your VIN & paste into the address bar of a new browser window. If your vehicle hasn't yet reached D status (a.k.a. scheduled to be built - ask your dealer,) this will not work.

:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts