Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had experience with the company Traction Concepts? I'm looking into being able to do a burn out with both tires. Obviously having a automatic, I don't have the LSD. Definitely a upgrade for the future but, for now, I am looking for other options. I am aware of the Tazer, but I think that this is a better option.

·
Premium Member
2014 rt shaker
750 Posts
Did you get a new car?
Your profile says a 2013 R/T.
The auto was available with the lsd that year, so are you sure you don't have it?

In any case, it's not too bad to swap the rear end, you can swap the gearing while you are at it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get a new car?
Your profile says a 2013 R/T.
The auto was available with the lsd that year, so are you sure you don't have it?

In any case, it's not too bad to swap the rear end, you can swap the gearing while you are at it.
Same car, I purchased used with 5k miles. Based on build list, 3.06 gears, and conventional rear differential is what it says. I've heard mix reviews on the company from other people (mostly Camaro owners), so I made my mind to just save up and get a full rear end, with different gears like you said. Rather do it right the first time.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,975 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts