Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What’s up guys! I recently got a 2014 Challenger RT Blacktop, 6 speed manual (traded in my 2003 SVT Lightning) and I wanted to know if turning off the traction control would affect the Hill Assist feature. I kind of like that feature and didn’t want to mess with it. I know I can go and test it out for myself, but just thought I would ask on the forum first. Thanks!

·
Registered
93 Posts
What’s up guys! I recently got a 2014 Challenger RT Blacktop, 6 speed manual (traded in my 2003 SVT Lightning) and I wanted to know if turning off the traction control would affect the Hill Assist feature. I kind of like that feature and didn’t want to mess with it. I know I can go and test it out for myself, but just thought I would ask on the forum first. Thanks!
Don't think it will. Mine is Auto with hill assist, traction control 3 position (on,semi off, off) and my hill assist still works when it's off.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Wow. I hope the Lightning was high mileage and you needed a back seat! That Ford has been a favorite of mine for over a decade.
TC does not affect it. I turned off the hill assist feature. May be an asset in the snow though...

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow. I hope the Lightning was high mileage and you needed a back seat! That Ford has been a favorite of mine for over a decade.
TC does not affect it. I turned off the hill assist feature. May be an asset in the snow though...
Nope, it had only 53,000 miles and was in mint condition. I just was bored with it and wanted a muscle car. Hey so do most of you guys drive with the TC off?

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts