Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to get a trade in/sell price from a local website and was quoted 26,788 for my car. It's got 16k miles on it, no problems at all. I lost my job a month ago so I'm trying to see if it is a decent price to consider. I don't have a problem making the payments (now) but I'm just trying to cover all bases. Thanks all.

·
Registered
49 Posts
One consideration is how deep the discounts are for leftover 2010s. Seems like a "fair" offer if the dealer is buying outright. I'd be weary with the trade bc as we all know they play with the numbers.

I'm actually in the same boat as you, so I put my Vette up for sale. Sold in 3 days on craigslist for close to my asking price. Got a lot of inquiries prior to the sale. I'd recommend going that route. Heck it's free!!!

Good luck.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
26k for 16k miles is a little low for a 10 RT Classic. I got 32k for mine with 3300 miles on it. BUT it was a trade in price. They had to play the numbers game to make my deal possible. I told them what i was willing to pay out of pocket with my trade so they gave me more for my trade than what wholesale was. they gave me KBB trade in value instead. I doubt they get what they gave me for the car.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I was just offered 24.5 k for my 09 with 18k miles. Trade in though. Would be for a 392 at invoice

1 - 4 of 4 Posts