Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
You should go take the 36K because no one here is getting that much for barely any miles on their SRT8's and i mean one had 1700 miles.. two guys just sold theirs with low mileage for 33 and 34K.

Mods added do not matter when you resell, takes the right buyer and that could be tomorrow or 5 years from now.

Just saying, thats a great offer for 36 on yours..

Good luck!

·
Registered
574 Posts
That makes no sense. Why not sell it for the $36 k you say you can get. Use $30k of that and buy a used B5 or Plum Crazy and then you have you're "extra" $6k.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That makes no sense. Why not sell it for the $36 k you say you can get. Use $30k of that and buy a used B5 or Plum Crazy and then you have you're "extra" $6k.
That's the most comfortable way in my opinion!... I'm sure ERVEY(!) owner here in this Forum is proud and happy about his challenger, no matter which color he got or anything else.

Most of the guys who wants to sell their challengers on challengertalk want to sell them bacause: They neep more Power (especially SE sellers), need some Cash or want to buy a complete different car.

Sorry my friend... but that's the truth.

Much look!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
if they will give you 36 how much will dodge give you? i mean if you got 33 the tax difference alone would offset any money lost and you could have your r/t and eat it too..
I think 36 is really strong for an 09. They may just really want to sell the 5 liter too..

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
You also may consider taking it to CarMax.. If you can get 36K trade, CarMax may give you 36K cash, although you should return the engine to stock before you take it there.

I understand what you're trying to do, and it does kinda make sense if both parties are getting what they want out of it. Selling it outright (which you're saying you're not really looking to do) is a crap shoot and you could be waiting a long time for it to go. Then walk into the dealership and offer cash for a new R/T the way you want it.

Not a bad idea if there's an R/T owner that wants to trade up with out all the hassle...

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts