Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I'm not going to. I'm still very happy with mine. I'm sure the new ones are even better in most every way but mine does everything I want it to do and I love the way it looks. I just want to get it paid off and have no more car debt for a while.

·
Banned
2,271 Posts
Depends on what I can steal it for. I like mine and I think I will keep it and put a 426 in it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Very happy with what I have staying put.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Happy with mine for the time-being. I looked into trading for a SRT Jeep, but may hold on to my challenger for a while.

Still no news on the new SRT models though...but I expect them to be much more expensive to compete with ZL1/Z28 Camaro and GT500 beasts.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm happy with my '13 SRT and dont care that the 392 will be basically an SRT with an RT badge in 2015. Beside's, I just cant get passed that smiley face look on the front of the new Challenger. I hated it on the '08-'12 Challenger and I hate it even more on the '15 now that it's even bigger than before. I just hope nobody goes to a dealer to purchase a new Challenger RT with a 392 under the hood expecting to pay $40,000 for it like in the past. They put that engine in the RT for a reason other than what most people think. Not to boost horsepower of the RT but so they can now charge SRT prices for the RT, $50,000+.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I love almost everything about the 2015's but I'm definitely keeping my car and not trading up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts