Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the forum and new to the world of MOPAR. I've been loyal to the blue oval for many years and put quite a few miles on a 2011 candy red metallic Mustang GT before trading it in on a 2015 auto grey metallic Scat Pack with 8K on the odometer last week. Loving the car so far. Much different ride. Can actually comfortably fit my kids' car seats in the back now. Was always a little tight in the GT. Looking forward breaking in the new ride and learning about this car through the forum.

Brewcity

Attachments

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Welcome aboard! Congrats on the ride.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,045 Posts
Welcome from California ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Hey bud, you made it! I had hoped I would be able to persuade you to the Dark Side... Or was it you leaving the Dark side. Good to see you pulled the trigger. This way I won't have to interrupt your work day with long text messages Lol.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Welcome! The Challenger is a different ride from the Mustang and the Camaro for sure. It can comfortably hold four people and their luggage and lay rubber for a mile with the 392.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey bud, you made it! I had hoped I would be able to persuade you to the Dark Side... Or was it you leaving the Dark side. Good to see you pulled the trigger. This way I won't have to interrupt your work day with long text messages Lol.
Yes now Jenny has you too thank for yet another car to start modding. Lol

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Yes now Jenny has you too thank for yet another car to start modding. Lol
First mod should be a catch can. Inexpensive and easy to install. Here's the link for Billet Technology's (BT) can, which is what I have, since they're the original. They're site is a little hard to navigate as I had to use the search function to find it...Speedlogix is a good vendor on this forum and they now have they're own catch cans. Haven't heard anything bad about the Speedlogix cans. BT is the standard though and not overpriced either :Billet Technology Signature Series Catch Can For 392 HEMI (Charger, Challenger, 300)

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thank you. Glad to meet someone local. Any area hangouts or meetups in the area that I should check out?

. I try to attend gorgy porgy car show on Howell and Ryan rd on saturdays. Quaker steak and lube on Moreland blvd in new Berlin has a weekly car show but I forgot if it's Wednesday or Thursday. I just started going last summer.

If you see a somewhat muscular dude in an ultralight wheelchair, it will likely be me. I usually take a red heads cam c6 vette or my plum crazy 16 scat. My brother has a 16 all black sps, his second scat he's owned.

There's a couple other regular shows but I'd have to ask my buddy who is rotisserie restoring a classic 440 challenger and drives a pristine purple 71 Cuda. He does all the shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts