Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't planning on it yesterday, but I ended up trading in my 2016 SPS for a 2016 Hellcat.
I'm still in the break-in period, but WOW.

That was a very expensive oil change for my SPS.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice!

Used or left-over?

What made you change, was it a really good deal?
It was a left over with 28 miles. Got a very good deal on it, and got a good price for my SPS.
I've been wanting to put a supercharger on the SPS, but leary to void the warranty and also concerned about stress on the rest of the drive train.

The Hellcat has the supercharger, plus a whole bunch of other goodies to make a complete package.

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
It was a left over with 28 miles. Got a very good deal on it, and got a good price for my SPS.
I've been wanting to put a supercharger on the SPS, but leary to void the warranty and also concerned about stress on the rest of the drive train.

The Hellcat has the supercharger, plus a whole bunch of other goodies to make a complete package.
And you avoided the work so you get to enjoy it longer and without waiting, congrats.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Congrats on the new car and let me say as well, I hate you. :)

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Wasn't planning on it yesterday, but I ended up trading in my 2016 SPS for a 2016 Hellcat.

Awright Rumblebee16, now you too? You guys who do this are some day going to get me in trouble. If I did this, the wife would probably make me sleep in the Hellcat. Hey.....Nope, stay focused Jimi and don't given in to that Hellcat temptation. LOL!

Hey, Congrats RB16! Gotta do what makes us happy in life, and if it's cars....well, that's much better than spending money on meth! And ummm, we need some pics! ENJOY!

·
Premium Member
561 Posts

Beautiful car! Enjoy.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats on the hellcat. Good thing you were in the position to pick that one up. My rule is always, don't test drive a car if you are not ready to drive it home ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats on the hellcat. Good thing you were in the position to pick that one up. My rule is always, don't test drive a car if you are not ready to drive it home ;)
Thank you. Indeed, everything lined up perfectly. Timing is everything. I was actually very surprised they let me test drive it. I guess they figured since I had a scat pack for a year I knew how to handle power. And I'm a repeat customer.

Good rule -- test drive got me hook, line and sinker.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awright Rumblebee16, now you too? You guys who do this are some day going to get me in trouble. If I did this, the wife would probably make me sleep in the Hellcat. Hey.....Nope, stay focused Jimi and don't given in to that Hellcat temptation. LOL!

Hey, Congrats RB16! Gotta do what makes us happy in life, and if it's cars....well, that's much better than spending money on meth! And ummm, we need some pics! ENJOY!
Haha. My wife knew that supercharger was in the plans. I was going to have Steve White do it. Between travel and supercharger cost, it would've been expensive and not had the rest of the hellcat goodies.

Indeed, life is short -- have to enjoy every day!

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,714 Posts
Congratulations on your Beautiful new Hellcat! Is it automatic or a stick?

It sounds like you got a Killer deal on her too, not too mention you got the fastest color too! :cheers:

·
Registered
387 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts