Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,588 Posts
Traded the 15 SXT stp car for a 2019 RT Scat Pack
Wow, nice jump up! The best part is with a 2015, you are familiar with most of the car other than the torque. Pics? and don't forget to update your sig.

·
Premium Member
2,827 Posts
I can't even image the difference in HP. Congratulations!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The HP and Trq. And Sound of this Exhaust is Intoxicating

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Congrats. Good looking ride.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Congrats! Welcome to a real sports car! Lol. I had a 2017 V6 Camaro prior to my Scat and it’s just not even in the same realm. It’s insane to me how fast this car is and feels in comparison. The V6 is quick and fun but the scats are just another animal all together.

·
Registered
981 Posts
and before anyone gets offended, there’s nothing wrong with the V6’s. But we can all agree there is nobody here who would drive a scat pack and not think it’s more fun to drive.

Reactions: Big Swede

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, new guy here. Did you trade it in through the dealer? How did that go? They must do this all the time, but I'm wondering if they made it any easier on you being an upgrading buyer.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dealers will always try to lowball your trade amount and hold profit on the car your interested in buying. I am to educated in this process, I sell commercial vehicles I know about all the holdbacks and tactics that they use. I held firm on my trade in value and kept working them down on the sale price of the 19 scat pack. Also the car has been on their sales lot since 10/2018 I got a great deal! $35678 + fee’s and taxes for a 2019 Dodge challenger rt scat pack sticker was $44k I also put cash down. Good Luck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dealers will always try to lowball your trade amount and hold profit on the car your interested in buying. I am to educated in this process, I sell commercial vehicles I know about all the holdbacks and tactics that they use. I held firm on my trade in value and kept working them down on the sale price of the 19 scat pack. Also the car has been on their sales lot since 10/2018 I got a great deal! $35678 + fee’s and taxes for a 2019 Dodge challenger rt scat pack sticker was $44k I also put cash down. Good Luck
That's an excellent deal, congrats! I did something similar when I found my brand new 2016 RT still sitting on a lot in the spring of 2017. $35k out the door! I was pretty psyched about that.

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,880 Posts
Your new car looks great. Enjoy it and be safe.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Congrats!

·
Premium Member
11,602 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!

I too went from an SXT to an SRT, my SXT was a 13 though. The diffeerence is amazing and I am so happy with my Challenger! Enjoy your new ride an post up some pictures :).

- Alexis

1 - 16 of 16 Posts