Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A Plus in Yellow Jacket w/5.7L and A8 automatic
676 Posts
Update your signature with all the details...

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
8,902 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. (y)

·
Registered
129 Posts
That's one beautiful Ride you have there. It makes me want to go get mine out and burn the tires off and put it back in before the next snowstorm. Best looking color imo... ofcourse I am a bit partial.

·
Registered
129 Posts
The only car I would trade my 18 F8 RT for would be an F8 2018+ Scat Pack Shaker or Hellcat and I would need one hellofa deal since my 18 only has 4200 miles on it and hopefully will not see one more mile until Spring.
My wife calls it my mistress. I only go to visit every three weeks...

·
Registered
745 Posts
The only car I would trade my 18 F8 RT for would be an F8 2018+ Scat Pack Shaker or Hellcat and I would need one hellofa deal since my 18 only has 4200 miles on it and hopefully will not see one more mile until Spring.
My wife calls it my mistress. I only go to visit every three weeks...
I only visit mine 1-3 times a week either after work or on weekends. I was obsessed with it at first (still am) but I would mess with my wife to annoy her. I’d open the door from the house to the garage and start to have a conversation with the car and ask her if she was too cold and tell her goodnight. My wife would just roll her eyes and walk away, I love annoying her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts