Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded my '12 SXT for a '12 R/T slowly putting all my stuff off my SXT to the R/T (Halos, rims, interior stuff etc.)
here she is! with my Rocket Racing Boosters on
really ready to get my stripes on... I don't like the silver

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
535 Posts
I like the black & silver combo

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I originally had black and silver when I bought my SXT, changed to orange now back to silver...going back to orange lol, the viscous cycle

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
I think the silver stripes look great. Nice car

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
So how do you feel about the upgrade to RT level? I think there was a topic on the SE forum suggesting that they test drove both (SE and RT) and more or less felt the difference was minor, if any. ;)

·
Registered
535 Posts
There's no substitution for engine displacement

·
Registered
4,434 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congrats, no more rental fleet stigma. Now get a tuner and let her breath!

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
It's what I do...I do things like that. :p

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got my DiabloSport Trinity already hooked up to her! 91 Oct tune + Throttle booster lol, got a long list of mods I want on but first.. stripes lol that's the only thing I didn't get to keep (obviously would of been a waste) off my SXT

·
Registered
329 Posts
Nice! I made the same switch a few months back. You won't regret it

14 Blacktop R/T

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh yeah, I love it!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
So how do you feel about the upgrade to RT level? I think there was a topic on the SE forum suggesting that they test drove both (SE and RT) and more or less felt the difference was minor, if any. ;)
I can't believe you went there? With that said, I'm waiting for the OP's answer to your question.....

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I have to commend the OP for stating he "traded in" his SXT for an RT and that he didn't "upgrade" his SXT to a RT. In my opinion "upgrading" puts a negative connotation on the model with less options that isn't "high performance" focused but rather more conservative and efficient. Always disliked when someone said, pertaining to these cars, that they upgraded. As if the six cylinders were made by idiots at a different location, off of an entirely different plan, with a different set of standards. And yes, I've only owned one challenger, a 392.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I have to commend the OP for stating he "traded in" his SXT for an RT and that he didn't "upgrade" his SXT to a RT. In my opinion "upgrading" puts a negative connotation on the model with less options that isn't "high performance" focused but rather more conservative and efficient. Always disliked when someone said, pertaining to these cars, that they upgraded. As if the six cylinders were made by idiots at a different location, off of an entirely different plan, with a different set of standards. And yes, I've only owned one challenger, a 392.
Thank you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts